Ini Adalah Halaman:
Lirik Lagu The Beatles-Baby, It's You
Selamat Bernyanyi :)

The Beatles-Baby, It's You

Lirik Lagu The Beatles-Baby, It's You di Posting Oleh : Data Lirik

[ Intro Lagu The Beatles-Baby, It's You ]

It's not the way you smiled that touched my heart,
It's not the way you kiss that tears me apart.
Ooh oh many many, many nights go by,
I sit alone at home and cry over you.
What can I do?
Can't help myself,
'Cause baby, it's you.
Baby, it's you.
You should hear what they say about you,
They say, they say you never never never ever been true.
Ooh oh it doesn't matter what they say,
I know I'm gonna love you any old way.
What can I do? and it's true.
Don't want nobody, nobody,
'Cause baby, it's you.
Baby, it's you
(Repeat)
Don't leave me all alone...

[ Ending The Beatles-Baby, It's You ]

Bagikan Lirik Lagu The Beatles-Baby, It's You melalui :

Twitter Facebook Google+

Lirik Terkait lagu The Beatles-Baby, It's You

0 komentar lirik The Beatles-Baby, It's You

Komentar Untuk Lirik Lagu The Beatles-Baby, It's You


5 Lirik Yang Baru Ditambahkan

Kategori Artis