Ini Adalah Halaman:
Lirik Lagu AFI-Ever And A Day
Selamat Bernyanyi :)

AFI-Ever And A Day

Lirik Lagu AFI-Ever And A Day di Posting Oleh : Data Lirik

[ Intro Lagu AFI-Ever And A Day ]

Lie in comfort of sweet calamity with nothing left to lose.
Lie in the darkness, I’m slowly drowned to sleep
nothing left to lose.
Three tears I’ve saved for you.
I’d retrace the steps that lead me here but nothing lives behind me.
So I lie in this field bathed in the light that loves me,
with nothing left to lose.
Three tears I’ve saved for you.
Will you be my beloved?
Will you help me to get through?
Will you be my destruction?
Will you help me to be through?

[ Ending AFI-Ever And A Day ]

Bagikan Lirik Lagu AFI-Ever And A Day melalui :

Twitter Facebook Google+

Lirik Terkait lagu AFI-Ever And A Day

0 komentar lirik AFI-Ever And A Day

Komentar Untuk Lirik Lagu AFI-Ever And A Day


5 Lirik Yang Baru Ditambahkan

Kategori Artis