Ini Adalah Halaman:
Lirik Lagu AFI – The Leaving Song (Demo Version)
Selamat Bernyanyi :)

AFI – The Leaving Song (Demo Version)

Lirik Lagu AFI – The Leaving Song (Demo Version) di Posting Oleh : Data Lirik

[ Intro Lagu AFI – The Leaving Song (Demo Version) ]

Walked away, heard them say, “poison hearts will never change, walk away, again.”
Turned away, in disgrace, felt the chill upon my face, cooling from, within.

Hard to notice, gleaming from the sky, when you’re staring at, the cracks.
Hard to notice, what is passing by, with eyes lowered.

You, walked away, heard them say, “poison hearts will never change, walk away, again.”

All the cracks they lead, right to me.
And, all the cracks, they’ll crawl right through me.
All the cracks, they’ll lead right to me.
And, all the cracks, they’ll crawl right through me.

And I fell apart.

As I, walked away, heard them say, “poison hearts will never change, walk away again.”
Turned away, in disgrace, felt the chill upon my face, cooling from within.

[ Ending AFI – The Leaving Song (Demo Version) ]

Bagikan Lirik Lagu AFI – The Leaving Song (Demo Version) melalui :

Twitter Facebook Google+

Lirik Terkait lagu AFI – The Leaving Song (Demo Version)

0 komentar lirik AFI – The Leaving Song (Demo Version)

Komentar Untuk Lirik Lagu AFI – The Leaving Song (Demo Version)


5 Lirik Yang Baru Ditambahkan

Kategori Artis