Ini Adalah Halaman:
Lirik Lagu ONE DIRECTION – Valerie
Selamat Bernyanyi :)

ONE DIRECTION – Valerie

Lirik Lagu ONE DIRECTION – Valerie di Posting Oleh : Data Lirik

[ Intro Lagu ONE DIRECTION – Valerie ]

Well sometimes I go out by myself
And I look across the water
And I think of all the things,
whatcha doin’?
And in my head I paint a picture!

Well since you’ve come on home,
Well my whole bodies been a mess.
I miss your golden hair,
And the way you like to dress.

Won’t you come on over?
Stop makin a fool out of me!
So why don’t you come on over Valerie!

Valerie! [x3]

[ Ending ONE DIRECTION – Valerie ]

Bagikan Lirik Lagu ONE DIRECTION – Valerie melalui :

Twitter Facebook Google+

Lirik Terkait lagu ONE DIRECTION – Valerie

0 komentar lirik ONE DIRECTION – Valerie

Komentar Untuk Lirik Lagu ONE DIRECTION – Valerie


5 Lirik Yang Baru Ditambahkan

Kategori Artis