Ini Adalah Halaman:
Lirik Lagu ANATHEMA – Sunlight
Selamat Bernyanyi :)

ANATHEMA – Sunlight

Lirik Lagu ANATHEMA – Sunlight di Posting Oleh : Data Lirik

[ Intro Lagu ANATHEMA – Sunlight ]

Sunlight failed but only for a while
In the moonlight pale someone made me smile
The shining almost took me but I made it through that night
And in the morning life it graced me and I ran for miles
(Sunlight) In a billion dreams that are lost and won
(Moonlight) In spite of all you’ve seen there’s only one way out

(Say you will love me until I leave the world)
In a billion dreams that are lost and won
(Say you will love me until I leave the world)
In spite of all you’ve seen there’s only one way out

[ Ending ANATHEMA – Sunlight ]

Bagikan Lirik Lagu ANATHEMA – Sunlight melalui :

Twitter Facebook Google+

Lirik Terkait lagu ANATHEMA – Sunlight

0 komentar lirik ANATHEMA – Sunlight

Komentar Untuk Lirik Lagu ANATHEMA – Sunlight


5 Lirik Yang Baru Ditambahkan

Kategori Artis