Ini Adalah Halaman:
Lirik Lagu Buxton – Boy of Nine
Selamat Bernyanyi :)

Buxton – Boy of Nine

Lirik Lagu Buxton – Boy of Nine di Posting Oleh : Data Lirik

[ Intro Lagu Buxton – Boy of Nine ]

when i was a boy of nine
i loved you with all my mind
all my heart, all my soul
love me now or lose it all

your sister Jean and Anne Marie
say that you’re in love with me
is there something i can’t see?
love me now or leave me be

down by me river on past the creek
all me way to widow’s peak
proclaimed my love but you didn’t speak
love me now or hold your peace

the baker and me butoner’s wife
say you lead a lonely life
need a man to stand beside
love me now or stand aside

darling it’s so..true,
even i get lonely too
when my heart is set on you
love me now or leave me.

blue, blue, blue, blue
blue, blue, blue, blue

[ Ending Buxton – Boy of Nine ]

Bagikan Lirik Lagu Buxton – Boy of Nine melalui :

Twitter Facebook Google+

Lirik Terkait lagu Buxton – Boy of Nine

0 komentar lirik Buxton – Boy of Nine

Komentar Untuk Lirik Lagu Buxton – Boy of Nine


5 Lirik Yang Baru Ditambahkan

Kategori Artis