Ini Adalah Halaman:
Lirik Lagu CAMERA OBSCURA – Razzle Dazzle Rose
Selamat Bernyanyi :)

CAMERA OBSCURA – Razzle Dazzle Rose

Lirik Lagu CAMERA OBSCURA – Razzle Dazzle Rose di Posting Oleh : Data Lirik

[ Intro Lagu CAMERA OBSCURA – Razzle Dazzle Rose ]

Rose, IÂ’m feeling older
I was as lucky as a four-leaved clover
I tried to be happy it wasn’t easy
When I choose my colour it will be Razzle Dazzle Rose

Rose, IÂ’m feeling older
Courage my love it makes me bolder
Expecting softness can lead to foolishness
When I choose my colour it will be Razzle Dazzle rose

[ Ending CAMERA OBSCURA – Razzle Dazzle Rose ]

Bagikan Lirik Lagu CAMERA OBSCURA – Razzle Dazzle Rose melalui :

Twitter Facebook Google+

Lirik Terkait lagu CAMERA OBSCURA – Razzle Dazzle Rose

0 komentar lirik CAMERA OBSCURA – Razzle Dazzle Rose

Komentar Untuk Lirik Lagu CAMERA OBSCURA – Razzle Dazzle Rose


5 Lirik Yang Baru Ditambahkan

Kategori Artis