Ini Adalah Halaman:
Lirik Lagu Coldplay – U.F.O
Selamat Bernyanyi :)

Coldplay – U.F.O

Lirik Lagu Coldplay – U.F.O di Posting Oleh : Data Lirik

[ Intro Lagu Coldplay – U.F.O ]

Lord I don’t know which way I am going
Which way river gonna flow
It’s just seems that upstream, I keep rowing
Still got such a long way to go
Still got such a long way to go

In that light, it’s your eyes
I know, I swear, we’ll find somewhere the streets are made of gold
But let’s fly, split the sky,
But that’s all right, sometimes, sunlight comes streaming through the holes

Oooohhh
Ooooohh

[ Ending Coldplay – U.F.O ]

Bagikan Lirik Lagu Coldplay – U.F.O melalui :

Twitter Facebook Google+

Lirik Terkait lagu Coldplay – U.F.O

0 komentar lirik Coldplay – U.F.O

Komentar Untuk Lirik Lagu Coldplay – U.F.O


5 Lirik Yang Baru Ditambahkan

Kategori Artis