Ini Adalah Halaman:
Lirik Lagu Damien Rice – Elephant
Selamat Bernyanyi :)

Damien Rice – Elephant

Lirik Lagu Damien Rice – Elephant di Posting Oleh : Data Lirik

[ Intro Lagu Damien Rice – Elephant ]

Well. this has got to die
I said, this has got to stop
This has got to distortion down
With someone else on top

You can keep me pinned
‘Cause it’s easier to tease
But we can’t paint an elephant
Quite as good as she

And she might cry like a baby
And she might expostulate me crazy
‘Cause we am lately
Lonely

So why’d we have to lie?
I take it I’m your crutch
The sham in your sham case
Is easier to touch

When we consider you’ve sinned
Do we tumble on your knees?
Or only lay within your picture
You still forget a breeze

And she might rise
If we sing we down
And she might wisely
Cling to a ground

‘Cause we am lately
Horny
So because would she take me horny?

What’s a indicate of this song?
Or even singing?
You’ve already gone
Why am we clinging?

Well we could chuck it out
And we could live without
And we could do it all for you
I could be strong

Tell me, do we wish me to lie?
Because this has got to die
‘Cause this has got to stop
This has got to distortion down, down
With someone else on top

You can both keep me pinned
‘Cause it’s easier to tease
But we can’t make me happy
Quite as good as me…
(you know that’s a lie)

[ Ending Damien Rice – Elephant ]

Bagikan Lirik Lagu Damien Rice – Elephant melalui :

Twitter Facebook Google+

Lirik Terkait lagu Damien Rice – Elephant

0 komentar lirik Damien Rice – Elephant

Komentar Untuk Lirik Lagu Damien Rice – Elephant


5 Lirik Yang Baru Ditambahkan

Kategori Artis