Ini Adalah Halaman:
Lirik Lagu David Lynch – Movin’ On
Selamat Bernyanyi :)

David Lynch – Movin’ On

Lirik Lagu David Lynch – Movin’ On di Posting Oleh : Data Lirik

[ Intro Lagu David Lynch – Movin’ On ]

On a highway we saw a signs…
Flashing dim green
The owl of rumble from …
And … demeanour like … fighting
… and she … by me
A violation heart, a … in a clouds, dim grey
And bleeding, I’m gone
Down this highway upon
Little zero though a memory
A memory of gold
The emergence …

A golden demeanour and a smile
…past a future, screaming up
I need
I can’t see a truth,
Just a vale echo
…scared, sincere
I see myself, we don’t commend a same
Mmm, the…
Time hurl retrograde start that uncover again
But we know how it ends
A rose stashed away
By a … liars and …
It’s … in a mirror,
I seen this content before
I don’t recognize, anything, anymore

If we could repair it we would
But there is … too …
Blue … gone.

[ Ending David Lynch – Movin’ On ]

Bagikan Lirik Lagu David Lynch – Movin’ On melalui :

Twitter Facebook Google+

Lirik Terkait lagu David Lynch – Movin’ On

0 komentar lirik David Lynch – Movin’ On

Komentar Untuk Lirik Lagu David Lynch – Movin’ On


5 Lirik Yang Baru Ditambahkan

Kategori Artis