Ini Adalah Halaman:
Lirik Lagu Dean – Are You Coming
Selamat Bernyanyi :)

Dean – Are You Coming

Lirik Lagu Dean – Are You Coming di Posting Oleh : Data Lirik

[ Intro Lagu Dean – Are You Coming ]

Is drivin me crazy nothing to do
oh something exciting i want something new
i often dream but you never seem to
there’s so many things
I’ll do ..i wish i could just fly away
where i wanna go
and you might wanna know

Chorus:
I’m gonna spell up my name in the sky
on a plane chase the .. down the ..
are you’re coming with em
i wanna travel the world
and discover the world that means to be set free
are you coming with em

..on TV the reaching the hair ..
madness ’cause really who cares
I’d rather be skating the ocean
..to see the highest ..don’t try to take a chance and it goes
will never know

[2 x Chorus:]

i feel the wind ..upon my door
i think it knows just what I’m looking for
here’s my ..
it carrying me away
i said the ..knock upon my door
i think it .. I’m looking for
by wish i just could fly away when i wanna go

[Chorus:]

[ Ending Dean – Are You Coming ]

Bagikan Lirik Lagu Dean – Are You Coming melalui :

Twitter Facebook Google+

Lirik Terkait lagu Dean – Are You Coming

0 komentar lirik Dean – Are You Coming

Komentar Untuk Lirik Lagu Dean – Are You Coming


5 Lirik Yang Baru Ditambahkan

Kategori Artis