Ini Adalah Halaman:
Lirik Lagu Dean – Sucide
Selamat Bernyanyi :)

Dean – Sucide

Lirik Lagu Dean – Sucide di Posting Oleh : Data Lirik

[ Intro Lagu Dean – Sucide ]

i never meant for you to leave and go far away, no
and i hate that i cost you so much pain oh
i’m hurtin now every word im’ facing dark cause
i barely holdign on i’m feelin au
i push not far away this travel further than i cna go
like i amde a suicide

Chorus:
ever since she left me
it feels like my life is reckless
i control
i comit a suicide
cursed without a conscious
’cause i’m dying ..may just go
i amde a suicide
i don’t konw, i don’t know
i amde a sucide, i don’t know
i don’t know, i comit a sucide
i don’t konw, i don’t know
comit a suicide, comit a suicide

i just jumped up at the bridge
and lost a better half of me oh yeah
turn my back and love and feel without a wind oh
oh i’m hurting now
wish i coudl go back and slow time now
i return the .. into a smile
i wish i can show how much it change
i’ll do anything again and get it back

[CHorus:]

i regret the day she left me
but i, why did i waste our precious time
how can been trade this ..is given me oh no

[CHorus:]

i regret the day she left me behind
why did i waste our precious time
how can been trade this ..is given me

[ Ending Dean – Sucide ]

Bagikan Lirik Lagu Dean – Sucide melalui :

Twitter Facebook Google+

Lirik Terkait lagu Dean – Sucide

0 komentar lirik Dean – Sucide

Komentar Untuk Lirik Lagu Dean – Sucide


5 Lirik Yang Baru Ditambahkan

Kategori Artis