Ini Adalah Halaman:
Lirik Lagu Deftones – Entombed
Selamat Bernyanyi :)

Deftones – Entombed

Lirik Lagu Deftones – Entombed di Posting Oleh : Data Lirik

[ Intro Lagu Deftones – Entombed ]

From the day you arrived
I’ve remained by your side
In chains, entombed.
Placed inside, safe and sound
Shapes and colors are all I see.

On the day you arrived
I became your device
To lay and soothe.
Placed inside, safe and sound
Shapes and colors are all I see
Shades of colors are all I feel.

From the day you arrive
I’ll stay by your side.
Placed inside, safe and sound
Shapes of colors are all I see
Shapes of colors are all I feel

Placed inside, safe inside
Shades of colors are all I see
Safe inside

[ Ending Deftones – Entombed ]

Bagikan Lirik Lagu Deftones – Entombed melalui :

Twitter Facebook Google+

Lirik Terkait lagu Deftones – Entombed

0 komentar lirik Deftones – Entombed

Komentar Untuk Lirik Lagu Deftones – Entombed


5 Lirik Yang Baru Ditambahkan

Kategori Artis