Ini Adalah Halaman:
Lirik Lagu EVERY TIME I DIE – Nothing Dreadful Ever Happens
Selamat Bernyanyi :)

EVERY TIME I DIE – Nothing Dreadful Ever Happens

Lirik Lagu EVERY TIME I DIE – Nothing Dreadful Ever Happens di Posting Oleh : Data Lirik

[ Intro Lagu EVERY TIME I DIE – Nothing Dreadful Ever Happens ]

Forget everything I’m about to say.
It’s important you appear startled.
I didn’t survive the crash.
This is nothing personal.
I just had to stop shaking.
I’m sorry, but I don’t feel as if I’m in any shape to comfort you.

[ Ending EVERY TIME I DIE – Nothing Dreadful Ever Happens ]

Bagikan Lirik Lagu EVERY TIME I DIE – Nothing Dreadful Ever Happens melalui :

Twitter Facebook Google+

Lirik Terkait lagu EVERY TIME I DIE – Nothing Dreadful Ever Happens

0 komentar lirik EVERY TIME I DIE – Nothing Dreadful Ever Happens

Komentar Untuk Lirik Lagu EVERY TIME I DIE – Nothing Dreadful Ever Happens


5 Lirik Yang Baru Ditambahkan

Kategori Artis