Ini Adalah Halaman:
Lirik Lagu Gabriel Bruce – Perfect Weather
Selamat Bernyanyi :)

Gabriel Bruce – Perfect Weather

Lirik Lagu Gabriel Bruce – Perfect Weather di Posting Oleh : Data Lirik

[ Intro Lagu Gabriel Bruce – Perfect Weather ]

Everything, I promise you everything
and I’ll give you all I can give
and stand by your side.

The sunlight is the smile that’s upon your lips
as you walk your fingers here stand the..of my spy

We couldn’t hope for more perfect weather x 4

If you try to find more pleasant climb

Everything I promise you everything
just while out your medicine
and you’ll be alright.

How could I know you decline and turn to go
see I dressed up as diamonds burn
silent really your..

And we’re born without the shade
and the light uses the..
you say let’s wait for winter
but we’ve had perfect weather
for so long that I’ve been praying for rain

We couldn’t hope for more perfect weather x 4

We couldn’t hope for, we couldn’t for

If we try to find more pleasant trial

[ Ending Gabriel Bruce – Perfect Weather ]

Bagikan Lirik Lagu Gabriel Bruce – Perfect Weather melalui :

Twitter Facebook Google+

Lirik Terkait lagu Gabriel Bruce – Perfect Weather

0 komentar lirik Gabriel Bruce – Perfect Weather

Komentar Untuk Lirik Lagu Gabriel Bruce – Perfect Weather


5 Lirik Yang Baru Ditambahkan

Kategori Artis