Ini Adalah Halaman:
Lirik Lagu Glee – Some Nights
Selamat Bernyanyi :)

Glee – Some Nights

Lirik Lagu Glee – Some Nights di Posting Oleh : Data Lirik

[ Intro Lagu Glee – Some Nights ]

Some nights, I stay up cashing in my bad luck
Some nights, I call it a draw
Some nights, I wish that my lips could build a castle
Some nights, I wish they’d just fall off

But I still wake up, I still see your ghost
Oh lord, I’m still not sure what I stand for
Oh

What do I stand for? ( Oh whoa!)
What do I stand for? ( Oh whoa!)

Most nights, I don’t know
Anymore

Oh whoa!
Oh whoa!
Oh whoa!
Oh
Oh
Oh whoa!
Oh whoa!
Oh

This is it, boys, this is war ( Oooh!)
What are we waiting for? ( Oh whoa!)
Why don’t we break the rules already? ( Oh)

I was never one to believe the hype ( Oh whoa!)
Save that for the black and white ( Oh whoa!)
I try twice as hard and I’m half as liked ( Oh)
But here they come again to jack my style

That’s alright

That’s alright

I found a

Martyr in my bed tonight
Stops my bones from wondering just who I, who I
Who I am
Oh, who am I?
Humm, humm

Who am I? ( Ooo)
Who am I?

Well, some nights, I wish that this all would end
Cause I could use some friends for a change

And some nights, I’m scared you’ll forget me again
Some nights, I always win ( I always win)

But I still wake up, I still see your ghost
Oh lord, I’m still not sure what I stand for
Oh

What do I stand for? ( Oh!)
What do I stand for? ( Oh whoa!)

Most nights,
I don’t know

Oh come on!

So this is it?
I sold my soul for this?
Washed my hands of that for this? ( Oh my)
I missed my mom and dad for this? ( Oh my my)

When I see stars ( Oh, come on)
When I see, When I see stars, ( Oh, come on)
That’s all they are, when I hear songs ( Oh my my)
They sound like a swan

So come on

Oh, come on

Come on

Oh, come on!

Well, this is it, guys, that is all ( Oh)
Five minutes in and I’m bored again ( Oh whoa!)
Ten years of this, I’m not sure if anybody understands ( Oh)

This one is not for the folks at home ( Oh)
Sorry to leave, mom, I had to go ( Oh whoa!)
Who the heck wants to die alone all dried up in the desert sun? ( Oh)

My heart is breaking for my sister
And the con that she called ”love”
But when I look into my nephews eyes

Man, you wouldn’t believe
The most amazing things
That can come from
Some terrible lies, yeah, ah woah!

Oh! ( Ah, yeah, ah)

Oh whoa whoa!

Oh whoa! (Tina: Oh whoa, whoa, whoa!)

Oh whoa! ( Oh whoa, whoa, whoa!) ( Oh whoa!)
Haaaah ( Oh whoa, whoa, whoa!)

Oh whoa, whoa, whoa! ( Oh whoa!)
Oh whoa, whoa, whoa!
Yeah,

The other night, you wouldn’t believe the dream ( Oh!)
I just had about you and me ( Oh whoa!)
I called you up, but we’d both agree ( Oh come on!)

It’s for the best you didn’t listen ( Yeah!)
It’s for the best we get our distance ( Oh!)
For the best you didn’t listen ( Oh whoa!)
It’s for the best we get our distance

Oh,
Oh whoa!
Oh whoa!
Oh

[ Ending Glee – Some Nights ]

Bagikan Lirik Lagu Glee – Some Nights melalui :

Twitter Facebook Google+

Lirik Terkait lagu Glee – Some Nights

0 komentar lirik Glee – Some Nights

Komentar Untuk Lirik Lagu Glee – Some Nights


5 Lirik Yang Baru Ditambahkan

Kategori Artis