Ini Adalah Halaman:
Lirik Lagu Glee – Survivor/I Will Survive
Selamat Bernyanyi :)

Glee – Survivor/I Will Survive

Lirik Lagu Glee – Survivor/I Will Survive di Posting Oleh : Data Lirik

[ Intro Lagu Glee – Survivor/I Will Survive ]

santana:
at initial i was afraid, i was petrified,
kept thinkin’ i could never live but we by my side,
but afterwards i spent so many nights thinkin’ how we did me wrong,
and i grew strong, and i schooled how to get along

mercedes:
and so you’re back, from outdoor space,
i only walked in to find we here with that unhappy demeanour on your face,
i should’ve altered that foolish lock, i should’ve done we leave your key,
if i had famous for only one second you’d be behind to worry me

santana:
oh now go, travel out a door,
just spin around now, means you’re not acquire anymore,
weren’t we a one who attempted to harm me with goodbye, we consider i’d crumble, we consider i’d lay down and die

the troubletones:
i’m a survivor (what), i’m not gonna give adult (what)
i’m not gon’ stop (what),i’m gonna work harder (what)
i’m a survivor (what), i’m gonna make it (what)
i will tarry (what), keep on survivin’ (what)

mercedes:
thought i couldn’t exhale but ya,
i’m inhalin’
you suspicion i couldn’t see but ya,
perfect vision
you suspicion i couldn’t final but ya,
but i’m lastin’
you suspicion that i would die but ya,
but i’m livin’

santana:
thought that i would destroy but ya,
but i’m on top
thought that it would be over by now,
but it won’t stop
thought that i would self destruct,
but i’m still here
even in my years to come,
i’m still gonna be here

santana and mercedes with a troubletones:
i’m a survivor (what), i’m not gonna give adult (what)
i’m not gon’ stop (what), i’m gonna work harder (what)
i’m a survivor (what), i’m gonna make it (what)
i will tarry (what), keep on survivin’

mercedes with a troubletones:
oh no not i, i will survive
oh no, not i
i will survive
as prolonged as i know how to love
i know i’ll stay alive (i’m a survivor)
i’ve got all my life to live (survivor)
i’ve got all my adore to give (i’m a survivor)
and i’ll tarry (i’m a survivor)
i will tarry (i’m a survivor)

the troubletones:
i’m a survivor (what?)
i’m not goin’ give adult (what?)
i’m not goin’ stop (what?)
i’m goin’ work harder (what?)
i’m a survivor (what?)
i’m gonna make it (what?)
i will tarry (what?)
keep on survivin’
i will survive!

[ Ending Glee – Survivor/I Will Survive ]

Bagikan Lirik Lagu Glee – Survivor/I Will Survive melalui :

Twitter Facebook Google+

Lirik Terkait lagu Glee – Survivor/I Will Survive

0 komentar lirik Glee – Survivor/I Will Survive

Komentar Untuk Lirik Lagu Glee – Survivor/I Will Survive


5 Lirik Yang Baru Ditambahkan

Kategori Artis