Ini Adalah Halaman:
Lirik Lagu HOOVERPHONIC – Vinegar & Salt
Selamat Bernyanyi :)

HOOVERPHONIC – Vinegar & Salt

Lirik Lagu HOOVERPHONIC – Vinegar & Salt di Posting Oleh : Data Lirik

[ Intro Lagu HOOVERPHONIC – Vinegar & Salt ]

I…like the things that you hate
And you…hate the things that I like
But it hurts
Honesty’s your church
But sometimes
Its better to lie
I…am the vinegar and salt
And you…are the oil that dissolves
My frustration
Honesty’s limitation
But sometimes
Its better to lie
I am the vinegar and salt
And you are the oil that dissolves my frustrations
Limitations
But sometimes…
I don’t dare to ask why

[ Ending HOOVERPHONIC – Vinegar & Salt ]

Bagikan Lirik Lagu HOOVERPHONIC – Vinegar & Salt melalui :

Twitter Facebook Google+

Lirik Terkait lagu HOOVERPHONIC – Vinegar & Salt

0 komentar lirik HOOVERPHONIC – Vinegar & Salt

Komentar Untuk Lirik Lagu HOOVERPHONIC – Vinegar & Salt


5 Lirik Yang Baru Ditambahkan

Kategori Artis