Ini Adalah Halaman:
Lirik Lagu Hurt – So When
Selamat Bernyanyi :)

Hurt – So When

Lirik Lagu Hurt – So When di Posting Oleh : Data Lirik

[ Intro Lagu Hurt – So When ]

I love is wasted facing when I try to let it go
should’ve known what you do to me
the places faking when you’re gone this you be the devil..
to play alone something’s wrong ’cause I feel it in your overdose
I try to say to you seat alone to get away from every ..distant.

you sworn that you’ll die ’cause you leave
so why are you still breathing

..
I’ve got to be alone
got to kill you
baby isn’t ..
well if I could be the friend at night
but your mouth just make the ..

you sworn that you’ll die ’cause you leave
so why are you still breathing
’cause you sworn that you’ll die ’cause you leave
so when are you still breathing
so when I
so what, so when, so what, so when, so die

[ Ending Hurt – So When ]

Bagikan Lirik Lagu Hurt – So When melalui :

Twitter Facebook Google+

Lirik Terkait lagu Hurt – So When

0 komentar lirik Hurt – So When

Komentar Untuk Lirik Lagu Hurt – So When


5 Lirik Yang Baru Ditambahkan

Kategori Artis