Ini Adalah Halaman:
Lirik Lagu J Randall – Purest
Selamat Bernyanyi :)

J Randall – Purest

Lirik Lagu J Randall – Purest di Posting Oleh : Data Lirik

[ Intro Lagu J Randall – Purest ]

I’m contemptible we didn’t meant to call
but we couldn’t quarrel it
I theory we was diseased and couldn’t even censor it
and so we obey only to hear your voice
Don’t know how many times we pronounced I’m gonna to live but you
and maybe someone else is station there beside you
but there’s something baby that we need to know
that low inside me we feel like I’m dying
I have to see we it’s all that I’m asking.
Vida, give me behind my fantasies
the bravery that we need to live
the atmosphere that we breathe
Living but you, my universe becomes so empty
my days are so cold and lonely
and any night we taste
the purest of pain.

[ Ending J Randall – Purest ]

Bagikan Lirik Lagu J Randall – Purest melalui :

Twitter Facebook Google+

Lirik Terkait lagu J Randall – Purest

0 komentar lirik J Randall – Purest

Komentar Untuk Lirik Lagu J Randall – Purest


5 Lirik Yang Baru Ditambahkan

Kategori Artis