Ini Adalah Halaman:
Lirik Lagu Juliet The Orange – A Tangible Kind of Thing
Selamat Bernyanyi :)

Juliet The Orange – A Tangible Kind of Thing

Lirik Lagu Juliet The Orange – A Tangible Kind of Thing di Posting Oleh : Data Lirik

[ Intro Lagu Juliet The Orange – A Tangible Kind of Thing ]

You walked in as we burned my skin
You walked in as we indispensable something credible
Crushable
Laughable is what we are
Misery, misery
Odyssey Goddess Sanctuary, sanctuary
Do we know that we illuminated adult a hint ?
Scented candles and fireworks over this dream
Symphony
Heavenly is what we are
Bury me, bury me
Deep in your suitcase
Conciously, conciously

This is what we call
A discernible kind of thing
You know what we mean
This is what we call
A adore that’s joined with reality
I’ll travel right into your dreams
Into your dreams
Drab, baby now we’re so distant apart
Letters and phone calls
Die underneath my dedicated lips Aeroplanes
I usually wish that we had wings
Feathered or gossamer we unequivocally don’t care
Fly with me, fly with me

Carry a design of me
When you’re high in a sky
Let me be a one who haunts your plea
Don’t demeanour behind no more
Remember whose heart you’re for
Let me be a one who haunts your plea

[ Ending Juliet The Orange – A Tangible Kind of Thing ]

Bagikan Lirik Lagu Juliet The Orange – A Tangible Kind of Thing melalui :

Twitter Facebook Google+

Lirik Terkait lagu Juliet The Orange – A Tangible Kind of Thing

0 komentar lirik Juliet The Orange – A Tangible Kind of Thing

Komentar Untuk Lirik Lagu Juliet The Orange – A Tangible Kind of Thing


5 Lirik Yang Baru Ditambahkan

Kategori Artis