Ini Adalah Halaman:
Lirik Lagu Neon Trees – Your Surrender
Selamat Bernyanyi :)

Neon Trees – Your Surrender

Lirik Lagu Neon Trees – Your Surrender di Posting Oleh : Data Lirik

[ Intro Lagu Neon Trees – Your Surrender ]

I got close
To your skin
While we were sleeping
I ambience the
Salt on
Your hands
I reached out
To hold you
The morning light disarms you
Won’t we let me
In?

[Chorus:]
Ohhhhhhh
How prolonged compartment your surrender?
Ohhhhhhh
How prolonged compartment your
Surrender?
It’s a prolonged way
For heart break
Let your heart wait and bleed
Ohhhhhhh

How prolonged compartment your obey to me?
I’ve turn your shadow
I love, though don’t know
How to
I’m always mislaid for words
You demeanour like a thousand suns
I wanna be a usually one

Left when your day is done
I can’t have we close
So we turn a ghost
And we watch you

I watch you
Maybe if we stay
We could die this way
But we won’t stop you
I won’t stop you

[ Ending Neon Trees – Your Surrender ]

Bagikan Lirik Lagu Neon Trees – Your Surrender melalui :

Twitter Facebook Google+

Lirik Terkait lagu Neon Trees – Your Surrender

0 komentar lirik Neon Trees – Your Surrender

Komentar Untuk Lirik Lagu Neon Trees – Your Surrender


5 Lirik Yang Baru Ditambahkan

Kategori Artis