Ini Adalah Halaman:
Lirik Lagu Paramore – Interlude: Holiday
Selamat Bernyanyi :)

Paramore – Interlude: Holiday

Lirik Lagu Paramore – Interlude: Holiday di Posting Oleh : Data Lirik

[ Intro Lagu Paramore – Interlude: Holiday ]

(Mmhmm).

Now I can move on to facing,
Big girl problems,
No more high school drama,
Graduated with honors.

And I’m drinkin’ coffee while I,
Read the paper,
I’ve been savin’ money, eatin’,
Only top ramen.

Oh, oh, oh, oh-oh.

Now I get a holiday,
Wherever I go I might stay.
I don’t plan on coming back,
Ever if I can help it.

Now I get a holiday,
I think I’ll stay,
Holiday, think I’ll stay.
Now I get a holiday.

[ Ending Paramore – Interlude: Holiday ]

Bagikan Lirik Lagu Paramore – Interlude: Holiday melalui :

Twitter Facebook Google+

Lirik Terkait lagu Paramore – Interlude: Holiday

0 komentar lirik Paramore – Interlude: Holiday

Komentar Untuk Lirik Lagu Paramore – Interlude: Holiday


5 Lirik Yang Baru Ditambahkan

Kategori Artis