Ini Adalah Halaman:
Lirik Lagu Sarah Brightman – Running
Selamat Bernyanyi :)

Sarah Brightman – Running

Lirik Lagu Sarah Brightman – Running di Posting Oleh : Data Lirik

[ Intro Lagu Sarah Brightman – Running ]

I was unhappy and we was silent
In shade of my soul
Ever seeking a horizon
For promises untold.

I dream of wordless oceans
And we sing of waters blue
With a channel of angels
Brought onward to beam me through

To a apart seaside so welcoming
where we was giveaway to roam
In a land of ancient mystery
That we could call my own

[Chorus:]
This is me and you
And we are running
To change a world
Where wish is resplendent through
Gaia’s immature and blue
And we are running
To save a world
That we’re about to lose

We’ll be running
Watch it coming
Green is resplendent through
Love is rising
Worlds colliding
Green is resplendent through

[Repeat chorus]

Can we hear a apart beating
Of passion innate of old
Reaching out to distant horizons
Of anticipation untold

I will ramble by a desert
I will find we in my hand
In a overpower of shadows
In palaces of sand

Then a voice called from a wilderness
Whose suggestion hold a key
To a universe and essence united
Forever clever and free

[ Ending Sarah Brightman – Running ]

Bagikan Lirik Lagu Sarah Brightman – Running melalui :

Twitter Facebook Google+

Lirik Terkait lagu Sarah Brightman – Running

0 komentar lirik Sarah Brightman – Running

Komentar Untuk Lirik Lagu Sarah Brightman – Running


5 Lirik Yang Baru Ditambahkan

Kategori Artis