Ini Adalah Halaman:
Lirik Lagu 112 - Cupid
Selamat Bernyanyi :)

112 - Cupid

Lirik Lagu 112 - Cupid di Posting Oleh : Data Lirik

[ Intro Lagu 112 - Cupid ]

Everybody put
Your hands together
Whoo, hmm, yeah
Girl I love you so
112, listen
Girl if I told you
I love you
That doesn't mean
That I don't care, ooh
And when I tell you
I need you
Don't you think that
I'll never be there, ooh

1:
Baby I'm so tired
Of the way you
Turn my words into
Deception and lies
Don't misunderstand me
When I try to
Speak my mind
I'm only saying
What's in my heart

2:
Cupid doesn't lie
But you won't know
Unless you give it a try
Oh baby
True love won't lie
But we won't know
Unless we give it a try
give it a try

Girl when I ask
You to trust me
That doesn't mean that
I'm gonna cheat on you
'Cause I'm gonna never
Do anything to hurt you
Or mislead you
I love you

Repeat 1
Repeat 2

Ain't no doubt about it
Lord no, I really mean it
I rather die before
Before I lie to you
Never wanna leave ya
Ain't no life without you
Never gonna leave
Never gonna go, no
No, no, no, no
No, no, no, oh

Repeat 2 to fade

[ Ending 112 - Cupid ]

Bagikan Lirik Lagu 112 - Cupid melalui :

Twitter Facebook Google+

Lirik Terkait lagu 112 - Cupid

0 komentar lirik 112 - Cupid

Komentar Untuk Lirik Lagu 112 - Cupid


5 Lirik Yang Baru Ditambahkan

Kategori Artis