Ini Adalah Halaman:
Lirik Lagu 112 - Your Letter
Selamat Bernyanyi :)

112 - Your Letter

Lirik Lagu 112 - Your Letter di Posting Oleh : Data Lirik

[ Intro Lagu 112 - Your Letter ]

I saw a letter lying on the floor
I couldn't help but look inside
Thought it was something
That you must have left
Left there for me to find
All your words
Were on that page
For all my dreams
Came true the day
I found your letter
Your letter

CHORUS:
It said you loved me
But you didn't know
The words to say
It said you never knew
That you could ever
Feel this way
It said you only wish someday
That I would feel the same
In your letter
Your letter
Oh oh

I guess it just
Never occurred to me
That you would
Feel the way I did
You kept the sweetest
Secret from my heart
You kept those feelings in

No you never
Showed a sign
Or give a clue
To what I'd find
Inside, your letter
Your letter

Repeat chorus

I was so happy
That I almost cried
To think that you would
Think of me that way
It's like it took
My sweetest dream
And made that
Dream come true
I wanna be with you
Always

I saw a name
I didn't recognize
I felt the tears
Come to my eyes
Seemed that the love
That you'd been longing for
Was another love, not mine
No you never showed a sign
But it was right
There in the lines
Inside your letter
Your letter oh whoa

It said you loved him
But you didn't know
The words to say
It said you never knew
That you could ever
Feel this way
It said you only
Wish someday that
He would feel the same
In your letter
Your letter

I saw a letter
Lying on the floor
Oh whoa whoa
Oh yeah oh
I saw it

[ Ending 112 - Your Letter ]

Bagikan Lirik Lagu 112 - Your Letter melalui :

Twitter Facebook Google+

Lirik Terkait lagu 112 - Your Letter

0 komentar lirik 112 - Your Letter

Komentar Untuk Lirik Lagu 112 - Your Letter


5 Lirik Yang Baru Ditambahkan

Kategori Artis