Ini Adalah Halaman:
Lirik Lagu 36 Crazyfists - We Cannot Deny
Selamat Bernyanyi :)

36 Crazyfists - We Cannot Deny

Lirik Lagu 36 Crazyfists - We Cannot Deny di Posting Oleh : Data Lirik

[ Intro Lagu 36 Crazyfists - We Cannot Deny ]

What I would give for memories that wouldn't keep me up at night.
We cannot deny.
It's a shame that all we have is a memory that cannot kill the fear.
And get out get out alive.
You won't find any comfort here.
When I begin.
And I may have friends, some of them the best that any man has ever known.
But they have troubles; they have troubles all their own.

crosses that I bear.
And if you never knew then keep it buried.

[ Ending 36 Crazyfists - We Cannot Deny ]

Bagikan Lirik Lagu 36 Crazyfists - We Cannot Deny melalui :

Twitter Facebook Google+

Lirik Terkait lagu 36 Crazyfists - We Cannot Deny

0 komentar lirik 36 Crazyfists - We Cannot Deny

Komentar Untuk Lirik Lagu 36 Crazyfists - We Cannot Deny


5 Lirik Yang Baru Ditambahkan

Kategori Artis