Ini Adalah Halaman:
Lirik Lagu 40 Below Summer - Breathless
Selamat Bernyanyi :)

40 Below Summer - Breathless

Lirik Lagu 40 Below Summer - Breathless di Posting Oleh : Data Lirik

[ Intro Lagu 40 Below Summer - Breathless ]

You believe every word I say and always took the time to understand
You took my breath away, is that you slipping right through my hands
Just like a shooting star falling from the sky
I wait for you to land
Fly away don't shut me out, cause I can't be without you
Run away come with me, cause I can't be without you
When I wake up everyday
I need to know you're not so far away
Be without you, open your eyes and open your life

[ Ending 40 Below Summer - Breathless ]

Bagikan Lirik Lagu 40 Below Summer - Breathless melalui :

Twitter Facebook Google+

Lirik Terkait lagu 40 Below Summer - Breathless

0 komentar lirik 40 Below Summer - Breathless

Komentar Untuk Lirik Lagu 40 Below Summer - Breathless


5 Lirik Yang Baru Ditambahkan

Kategori Artis