Ini Adalah Halaman:
Lirik Lagu 7 Zuma 7 - Savannah
Selamat Bernyanyi :)

7 Zuma 7 - Savannah

Lirik Lagu 7 Zuma 7 - Savannah di Posting Oleh : Data Lirik

[ Intro Lagu 7 Zuma 7 - Savannah ]

A movie shined like a beacon to a dog-forgotten man,
overwhelmed by the hustle and bustle of the city - yeah
heart-ache and head-ache, he's forced to endure
the story of a victimized girl,
more than a classic beauty was his hell on wheels,
headed San Fernando Valley
She wants to die so I cried
She's a sexy queen
Sunset Strip - Rainbow club, this is our town little honey
this is the life I lead, I live at night,
at daytime I'm using my body
American made and built to get laid
better stop it while you can
You are a fantasy - a fantasy is the one you want to be
You sexy queen
oh! oh!
You sexy queen - yeah
my girl called Savannah

[ Ending 7 Zuma 7 - Savannah ]

Bagikan Lirik Lagu 7 Zuma 7 - Savannah melalui :

Twitter Facebook Google+

Lirik Terkait lagu 7 Zuma 7 - Savannah

0 komentar lirik 7 Zuma 7 - Savannah

Komentar Untuk Lirik Lagu 7 Zuma 7 - Savannah


5 Lirik Yang Baru Ditambahkan

Kategori Artis