Ini Adalah Halaman:
Lirik Lagu 98 Degrees - I'll Give It All (Interlude
Selamat Bernyanyi :)

98 Degrees - I'll Give It All (Interlude

Lirik Lagu 98 Degrees - I'll Give It All (Interlude di Posting Oleh : Data Lirik

[ Intro Lagu 98 Degrees - I'll Give It All (Interlude ]

I'll give you the moon at night
I'll give you star that lights your eyes
I'll give you the sun that made just one more dawn
So another day may come
I'll give you my heart and soul
I'll be there to catch you when you fall
When you ask me what I give to you
Girl I'll give it all

[ Ending 98 Degrees - I'll Give It All (Interlude ]

Bagikan Lirik Lagu 98 Degrees - I'll Give It All (Interlude melalui :

Twitter Facebook Google+

Lirik Terkait lagu 98 Degrees - I'll Give It All (Interlude

0 komentar lirik 98 Degrees - I'll Give It All (Interlude

Komentar Untuk Lirik Lagu 98 Degrees - I'll Give It All (Interlude


5 Lirik Yang Baru Ditambahkan

Kategori Artis