Ini Adalah Halaman:
Lirik Lagu Aaron Benward - Captured
Selamat Bernyanyi :)

Aaron Benward - Captured

Lirik Lagu Aaron Benward - Captured di Posting Oleh : Data Lirik

[ Intro Lagu Aaron Benward - Captured ]

I have to tell You
I'm captured inside
You shaped my world
Brought me to life
You're my freedom
You gave me my wings
To fly so high

I see heaven
You have opened my eyes
I feel forever
'Cause Your heart is close to mine
The moment You set me free
Was the moment You captured me
You captured me

The hope I carry
Is deepened by You
You're the one I hold on to
You're my salvation
I give all of me to You
Oh yes, I do

[ Ending Aaron Benward - Captured ]

Bagikan Lirik Lagu Aaron Benward - Captured melalui :

Twitter Facebook Google+

Lirik Terkait lagu Aaron Benward - Captured

0 komentar lirik Aaron Benward - Captured

Komentar Untuk Lirik Lagu Aaron Benward - Captured


5 Lirik Yang Baru Ditambahkan

Kategori Artis