Ini Adalah Halaman:
Lirik Lagu ABS - The Dog In Me
Selamat Bernyanyi :)

ABS - The Dog In Me

Lirik Lagu ABS - The Dog In Me di Posting Oleh : Data Lirik

[ Intro Lagu ABS - The Dog In Me ]

Let's go...

[Abs:] Yo, it's hot how you do your thing.
Everything about you...
Is bootylicious, I have to... ooh!
Creep upon you as I pass you,
Wanna blast you,
But I didn't wanna ask you.

[Electronic Abs:] You hold on...
You telling me ya not gonna rock that body
Tickbooty with dat full black thang? Damn!
[Abs:] It's just the dog in me.
Got a hold of my cool side...
It's telling me.

[BRIDGE]
[Abs:] See I didn't wanna act too fast,
Wanted to take it slow.
But the dog said NO.
[Electronic Abs:] Boy, you better fix up man!
I had enough of you going home playing with your hand...
[Abs:] And girl I didn't mean to touch your ass
You wouldn't even if I told you, believe me.. oh!
[Electronic Abs:] Don't worry bout with your mind...
Yo fuck that!
Hit the dance floor, get it right!

[CHORUS]
[Abs:] Rock a bye baby! Oh
Let your body rock this way. Oh
From the front to the back, girl
Anyway you want, we can play...
(All I wanna say...)
Rock a bye baby. Oh
Let your body rock with me.. oh!
Tell me how you wanna,
I%

[ Ending ABS - The Dog In Me ]

Bagikan Lirik Lagu ABS - The Dog In Me melalui :

Twitter Facebook Google+

Lirik Terkait lagu ABS - The Dog In Me

0 komentar lirik ABS - The Dog In Me

Komentar Untuk Lirik Lagu ABS - The Dog In Me


5 Lirik Yang Baru Ditambahkan

Kategori Artis