Ini Adalah Halaman:
Lirik Lagu Alena - Far Away
Selamat Bernyanyi :)

Alena - Far Away

Lirik Lagu Alena - Far Away di Posting Oleh : Data Lirik

[ Intro Lagu Alena - Far Away ]



There’s no other word from your whispering voice
The kind of words that tells me how much you care
There’s no other touch from which i care so much
It’s the kind of touch you gave me when i’m down

* there’s no more teardrops in my eyes
I could only hould your picture as i cry
Breaking away from my tears

Reff: though your soul is far away above the sky
there’s no way that i can bring you by my side
though this has to be all there is to see
and i know that you will always be part of me

and i know that you will always look upon me
cause my soul will never ever set you free
though it has to be all there is to see
and i know that you will always be apart of me

[ Ending Alena - Far Away ]

Bagikan Lirik Lagu Alena - Far Away melalui :

Twitter Facebook Google+

Lirik Terkait lagu Alena - Far Away

0 komentar lirik Alena - Far Away

Komentar Untuk Lirik Lagu Alena - Far Away


5 Lirik Yang Baru Ditambahkan

Kategori Artis