Ini Adalah Halaman:
Lirik Lagu Cindy - Let’s Make It Right
Selamat Bernyanyi :)

Cindy - Let’s Make It Right

Lirik Lagu Cindy - Let’s Make It Right di Posting Oleh : Data Lirik

[ Intro Lagu Cindy - Let’s Make It Right ]



Boy I feel like something strainge is goin on
Cuz u�re not comin home u stay away so long
U got me twisted, cant u hear it in my song?
I feel your love�s no longer strong, so tell me what�s goin on
Are u givin my love why u treatin me so bad?
Boy i love u selfishly and i just want u for my self
So stop givin my love to somebody else
Rumor has it in the street that u�ve been workin on your creep
But action speaks louder than words
I�ll forget the things I�ve heard
So u better stop strokin� me
Cuz my intuition say that somebody tryin to take my place
Is your love for real? Show me how u feel, I..

*
So question now are u u sure enough to show your love?
Your ability to get with me to fill my needs?
I wont be sittin� around just spend my self waiting for the why or when
You better act and make it right in my life

I cant stand to see u go, if i see u outta that door
Though u�ve earned my trust then it�s just my luck
Still I�m easily deceived
Why would u wanna slip, mess this relationship
I�m tryin my best to love u, is my lovin� not enough?
But action speaks louder than words
I�ll forget the things I�ve heard
So u better stop strokin� me
With me u have security, still u keep on payin� me
Tell me what�s your deal, can u be real? Cuz I�

Back to *

I dont wanna loose this, whatever thing we have
So can we make it right? Let�s make it right this time
So how it�s gonna be, cuz u�ve been messin� with my mind
Everythin� u got is everythin� I want and everythin� I got is everythin� u want
I can give u my heart, my time, my trust, so..
Can we try just one more time let�s make it right now

[ Ending Cindy - Let’s Make It Right ]

Bagikan Lirik Lagu Cindy - Let’s Make It Right melalui :

Twitter Facebook Google+

Lirik Terkait lagu Cindy - Let’s Make It Right

0 komentar lirik Cindy - Let’s Make It Right

Komentar Untuk Lirik Lagu Cindy - Let’s Make It Right


5 Lirik Yang Baru Ditambahkan

Kategori Artis