Ini Adalah Halaman:
Lirik Lagu Cindy - This Is My Way
Selamat Bernyanyi :)

Cindy - This Is My Way

Lirik Lagu Cindy - This Is My Way di Posting Oleh : Data Lirik

[ Intro Lagu Cindy - This Is My Way ]



With everything I�ve been thru�
Why would you say I�m not good enough for you?
Even when things are fallin�
I would stand here beside you
I wont stop for nothing
That�s how i pledged to your heart

This is my way
The way i love you
But i wont force you to stay
If you never want to
And I�ll be alright without you
Cause when a man can�t appreciate
So what�s for a woman to stay?

It aint easy
To give you everything you want
Love you no matter what
Even on the days I don�t
If i stay you�d run me over
So it�s my call
I call it over..

Guess I�m better off without you
It�s all I gotta do and I wont stop for nothing
That�s how i pledged to your heart

I wont stop givin� up on love
I must be another man treasure
Just because of you
Dont think I�m too desparate
You can go front to
Your boy�s say it was you who call it off
I don�t give a damn about a thing you say
Coz I know my way, and I refuse to be the fool to stay

[ Ending Cindy - This Is My Way ]

Bagikan Lirik Lagu Cindy - This Is My Way melalui :

Twitter Facebook Google+

Lirik Terkait lagu Cindy - This Is My Way

0 komentar lirik Cindy - This Is My Way

Komentar Untuk Lirik Lagu Cindy - This Is My Way


5 Lirik Yang Baru Ditambahkan

Kategori Artis