Ini Adalah Halaman:
Lirik Lagu Cindy - With Or Without You
Selamat Bernyanyi :)

Cindy - With Or Without You

Lirik Lagu Cindy - With Or Without You di Posting Oleh : Data Lirik

[ Intro Lagu Cindy - With Or Without You ]



Many roads I have walked
Breakin� thru all the rocks
Kickin� all the pebbles
Here I am where I belonged
Not regreting what I�ve done
Better person I become
It�s all up to you what to say
I don�t give a damn what you think about me
I make my path I make my future

If you think your judgement can bring me down
You better think twice �coz
Aint nothing pulls me apart
I�m so much stronger than I was before
And I can make it thru with or without you
With or without you

Many years I have passed
Many sweeter things like lies
The more of bitterness I�ve tasted
But I don�t care what�s in the past
Let it burried in the grave
Cause I am walking out untainted
It�s all up to you what to say
I don�t give a damn what you think about me
I choose my path I choose my future

Though my future in your eyes seems so far away
You better think twice �coz
It�s never beyond my reach no..
I�m halfway there I�ll make it to the end
Yes I will make it thru with or without you
With or without you

[ Ending Cindy - With Or Without You ]

Bagikan Lirik Lagu Cindy - With Or Without You melalui :

Twitter Facebook Google+

Lirik Terkait lagu Cindy - With Or Without You

0 komentar lirik Cindy - With Or Without You

Komentar Untuk Lirik Lagu Cindy - With Or Without You


5 Lirik Yang Baru Ditambahkan

Kategori Artis