Ini Adalah Halaman:
Lirik Lagu Endah N Rhesa - I Don’t Remember
Selamat Bernyanyi :)

Endah N Rhesa - I Don’t Remember

Lirik Lagu Endah N Rhesa - I Don’t Remember di Posting Oleh : Data Lirik

[ Intro Lagu Endah N Rhesa - I Don’t Remember ]



I don’t know where  i live
Don’t know what i’m doing over here
I can’t remember all this street
Just Walking my way and
I’m asking to the people all arround
They pay no heed to me at all

Suddenly after view minutes
I hear a whisper in my ears
It says : ”find me and you know what you’ve been through,
I’m a white black beagle with a brown pelt on my left eye”..

I just can say i don’t remember
Oh i lost my mind and i just can say i don’t remember

I’ve finally found you dog but you’re running down to the road
I’m stealing a bike i’m chasing you up
Cause you are the answers of my questions
Oh i’m really tired, i can’t move anymore
But the dog stops.. in the end of the street

The dog is right i’ve got my memories back
Cause i see my bode lays over there
I’m a dead man walking i meet my destiny
I saved the dog and let my soul free

The truck came when the dog was on the street
I was trying to get him and it’s not too late.. but yeaah
I know i was there.. and then i’m here…

[ Ending Endah N Rhesa - I Don’t Remember ]

Bagikan Lirik Lagu Endah N Rhesa - I Don’t Remember melalui :

Twitter Facebook Google+

Lirik Terkait lagu Endah N Rhesa - I Don’t Remember

0 komentar lirik Endah N Rhesa - I Don’t Remember

Komentar Untuk Lirik Lagu Endah N Rhesa - I Don’t Remember


5 Lirik Yang Baru Ditambahkan

Kategori Artis