Ini Adalah Halaman:
Lirik Lagu Absurd Minds - I Offer It Just Once
Selamat Bernyanyi :)

Absurd Minds - I Offer It Just Once

Lirik Lagu Absurd Minds - I Offer It Just Once di Posting Oleh : Data Lirik

[ Intro Lagu Absurd Minds - I Offer It Just Once ]

There's the way, yet you sit tight
You will not know what I'll describe
A state of mind you are in
Called ignorance the mother of sin

Your inner demon makes you blind
Self-satisfaction blocks your mind
How many times you droped a brick
But you don't care a pap for it

And no one has done anything to you

Full of fret
Full of hate
The things you say, the things you do
A lot of pride circulates
Your little demon talks to you

And no one has done anything to you

How can I tell you that I hate you?
You're hating yourself
How can I tell you that I like you?
You need no one
Here is my helping hand
Don't turn down, I offer it just once!

[ Ending Absurd Minds - I Offer It Just Once ]

Bagikan Lirik Lagu Absurd Minds - I Offer It Just Once melalui :

Twitter Facebook Google+

Lirik Terkait lagu Absurd Minds - I Offer It Just Once

0 komentar lirik Absurd Minds - I Offer It Just Once

Komentar Untuk Lirik Lagu Absurd Minds - I Offer It Just Once


5 Lirik Yang Baru Ditambahkan

Kategori Artis