Ini Adalah Halaman:
Lirik Lagu Abysmal - Hymn Xvi (Out of My Flesh)
Selamat Bernyanyi :)

Abysmal - Hymn Xvi (Out of My Flesh)

Lirik Lagu Abysmal - Hymn Xvi (Out of My Flesh) di Posting Oleh : Data Lirik

[ Intro Lagu Abysmal - Hymn Xvi (Out of My Flesh) ]

Oh Darkness,
I will give the throne onto him
Of Darkness,
I am harvesting the growth of my first spring
Of Darkness,
Through me you gave him the life
Of Darkness,
One world shadowed in me
Throught you - the birth of the Pillorian Age
Throught you - the sand of the Gallow's Land
Throught you - the rest of Velvet Pilloria
Throught you - I will pass on my given oath
So I am falling my son
For my mission is done
My visions and you became one
Out of my flesh...
...you shall build the town
Gallowenia
Gallowenia
Gallowenia
Gallowenia

[ Ending Abysmal - Hymn Xvi (Out of My Flesh) ]

Bagikan Lirik Lagu Abysmal - Hymn Xvi (Out of My Flesh) melalui :

Twitter Facebook Google+

Lirik Terkait lagu Abysmal - Hymn Xvi (Out of My Flesh)

0 komentar lirik Abysmal - Hymn Xvi (Out of My Flesh)

Komentar Untuk Lirik Lagu Abysmal - Hymn Xvi (Out of My Flesh)


5 Lirik Yang Baru Ditambahkan

Kategori Artis