Ini Adalah Halaman:
Lirik Lagu Acid Drinkers - Flooded with Wine
Selamat Bernyanyi :)

Acid Drinkers - Flooded with Wine

Lirik Lagu Acid Drinkers - Flooded with Wine di Posting Oleh : Data Lirik

[ Intro Lagu Acid Drinkers - Flooded with Wine ]

Man came on friday night
He was full of optimism
Its so rare now,
We started full of hope,
We started full of hope.
Time stands for us
And maybe we look good
Please forgive us, baby
You will not understand us.
Hey, don't look into my eyes
I don't sell colored dreams
I'm really sorry, baby
But I'm sure, you wont understand me
[Chorus:] Believe me, Honey
We're flooded with wine
Yeah, were still runnin'

[ Ending Acid Drinkers - Flooded with Wine ]

Bagikan Lirik Lagu Acid Drinkers - Flooded with Wine melalui :

Twitter Facebook Google+

Lirik Terkait lagu Acid Drinkers - Flooded with Wine

0 komentar lirik Acid Drinkers - Flooded with Wine

Komentar Untuk Lirik Lagu Acid Drinkers - Flooded with Wine


5 Lirik Yang Baru Ditambahkan

Kategori Artis