Ini Adalah Halaman:
Lirik Lagu Acid Drinkers - House Full of Reptiles
Selamat Bernyanyi :)

Acid Drinkers - House Full of Reptiles

Lirik Lagu Acid Drinkers - House Full of Reptiles di Posting Oleh : Data Lirik

[ Intro Lagu Acid Drinkers - House Full of Reptiles ]

This house is full of reptiles
Full of tails and feet
Full of snouts and tongues
And that terryfying screech
It's too full to move in here
I can't even mowe my head
I probly won't make it to the John
I guess I'll piss beside the bed
This house is full of reptiles
Dragons and lizzards rule
So much noise my head explodes
Someone is shaking me like a cnoor
My hous is full of reptiles
Dragons and lizzards rule!!!
My house is full of reptiles
And it's ain't fuckin' cool!!!

[ Ending Acid Drinkers - House Full of Reptiles ]

Bagikan Lirik Lagu Acid Drinkers - House Full of Reptiles melalui :

Twitter Facebook Google+

Lirik Terkait lagu Acid Drinkers - House Full of Reptiles

0 komentar lirik Acid Drinkers - House Full of Reptiles

Komentar Untuk Lirik Lagu Acid Drinkers - House Full of Reptiles


5 Lirik Yang Baru Ditambahkan

Kategori Artis