Ini Adalah Halaman:
Lirik Lagu Acron - Unenlightened
Selamat Bernyanyi :)

Acron - Unenlightened

Lirik Lagu Acron - Unenlightened di Posting Oleh : Data Lirik

[ Intro Lagu Acron - Unenlightened ]

it's me, something that doesn't exist anymore
just the shadow of what I was - a human being
I remember the life I lived, now so far away
memories are preserving my human part
I want a crystal heart
to not feel this cries
the beast is a part of me, I need it
that's why I'll always have to fight it
inviting power and desire
it wants to take away the light of my soul
it's me, forced to eat those I once belonged to
at every drop I fall down, more and more
a long night that will never end
the only dawn I see comes from my mind

[ Ending Acron - Unenlightened ]

Bagikan Lirik Lagu Acron - Unenlightened melalui :

Twitter Facebook Google+

Lirik Terkait lagu Acron - Unenlightened

0 komentar lirik Acron - Unenlightened

Komentar Untuk Lirik Lagu Acron - Unenlightened


5 Lirik Yang Baru Ditambahkan

Kategori Artis