Ini Adalah Halaman:
Lirik Lagu Action Bullet - Motorpsycho
Selamat Bernyanyi :)

Action Bullet - Motorpsycho

Lirik Lagu Action Bullet - Motorpsycho di Posting Oleh : Data Lirik

[ Intro Lagu Action Bullet - Motorpsycho ]

Every morning I wake up at 2 p.m.
and put on my Ray Bans
black leather vest
and worn tight blue jeans

I drive around the town
with my Harley.
I Check out the scenes
and the girls in bikinis

That's like a struck of lightning
when I stomp my gas pedal
I humiliate the wind with my speed

Motorpsycho! Nothing can't stop me
Motorpsycho! I am the hell on wheels
Motorpsycho! The very madness itself
Motorpshyco! I truely am

I always end drinking
at the venice beach
hook up with ladies
and crash the night at their place

Every morning I wake up at 2 p.m.
n put on my Ray Bans
black leather vest
and worn tight blue jeans

[ Ending Action Bullet - Motorpsycho ]

Bagikan Lirik Lagu Action Bullet - Motorpsycho melalui :

Twitter Facebook Google+

Lirik Terkait lagu Action Bullet - Motorpsycho

0 komentar lirik Action Bullet - Motorpsycho

Komentar Untuk Lirik Lagu Action Bullet - Motorpsycho


5 Lirik Yang Baru Ditambahkan

Kategori Artis