Ini Adalah Halaman:
Lirik Lagu Action Set - Weigh In
Selamat Bernyanyi :)

Action Set - Weigh In

Lirik Lagu Action Set - Weigh In di Posting Oleh : Data Lirik

[ Intro Lagu Action Set - Weigh In ]

it only takes a few hours for things to go sour
we're sinking fast and losing power
I'm trying to disconnect all the wires that got tangled
up in the mess that we have always been
I'm trying hard to keep the room from filling
the water's overspilling, carpet to the ceiling
I'm holding on, but you know I'm not that strong
when things are going wrong, there's one thing left

I'm waiting (waiting)

and I'm waiting, I'm holding on, but my fingernails aren't all that long
they're chewed or gone
and I'm waiting, I'm anticipating when it's safe to say
that nothing weighs enough to hold me down

and I'm waiting (waiting)
no more waiting
the water's getting higher
cause you keep jumping ship

oh, the water's just fine if you would just jump back in

[ Ending Action Set - Weigh In ]

Bagikan Lirik Lagu Action Set - Weigh In melalui :

Twitter Facebook Google+

Lirik Terkait lagu Action Set - Weigh In

0 komentar lirik Action Set - Weigh In

Komentar Untuk Lirik Lagu Action Set - Weigh In


5 Lirik Yang Baru Ditambahkan

Kategori Artis