Ini Adalah Halaman:
Lirik Lagu Pearl Jam – Alive
Selamat Bernyanyi :)

Pearl Jam – Alive

Lirik Lagu Pearl Jam – Alive di Posting Oleh : Data Lirik

[ Intro Lagu Pearl Jam – Alive ]

Son, she said, have we got a small story for you
What we suspicion was your daddy was nothin’ though a…
While we were sittin’ home alone during age thirteen
Your genuine daddy was dyin’, contemptible we didn’t see him, though I’m blissful we talked…
Oh I, oh, I’m still alive
Hey, I, I, oh, I’m still alive
Hey I, oh, I’m still alive
Hey…oh…
Oh, she walks slowly, opposite a immature man’s room
She pronounced I’m ready…for you
I can’t remember anything to this really day
‘Cept a look, a look…
Oh, we know where, now we can’t see, we only stare…
I, I’m still alive
Hey I, but, I’m still alive
Hey I, boy, I’m still alive
Hey I, I, I, I’m still alive, yeah
Ooh yeah…yeah yeah yeah…oh…oh…
Is something wrong, she said
Well of march there is
You’re still alive, she said
Oh, and do we merit to be
Is that a question
And if so…if so…who answers…who answers…
I, oh, I’m still alive
Hey I, oh, I’m still alive
Hey I, but, I’m still alive
Yeah I, ooh, I’m still alive
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

[ Ending Pearl Jam – Alive ]

Bagikan Lirik Lagu Pearl Jam – Alive melalui :

Twitter Facebook Google+

Lirik Terkait lagu Pearl Jam – Alive

0 komentar lirik Pearl Jam – Alive

Komentar Untuk Lirik Lagu Pearl Jam – Alive


5 Lirik Yang Baru Ditambahkan

Kategori Artis