Ini Adalah Halaman:
Lirik Lagu Pearl Jam – Black
Selamat Bernyanyi :)

Pearl Jam – Black

Lirik Lagu Pearl Jam – Black di Posting Oleh : Data Lirik

[ Intro Lagu Pearl Jam – Black ]

Hey… oooh…
Sheets of dull canvas, inexperienced sheets of clay
Were laid widespread out before me as her physique once did.
All 5 horizons revolved around her soul
As a earth to a sun
Now a atmosphere we tasted and breathed has taken a turn

Ooh, and all we taught her was everything
Ooh, we know she gave me all that she wore
And now my sour hands chafe underneath a clouds
Of what was everything.
Oh, a cinema have all been cleared in black, tattooed everything…

I take a travel outside
I’m surrounded by some kids during play
I can feel their laughter, so because do we sear?
Oh, and disfigured thoughts that spin turn my head
I’m spinning, oh, I’m spinning
How discerning a object can dump away

And now my sour hands cradle damaged glass
Of what was everything?
All a cinema have all been cleared in black, tattooed everything…

All a adore left bad incited my universe to black
Tattooed all we see, all that we am, all I’ll be… yeah…
Uh huh… uh huh… ooh…

I know someday you’ll have a pleasing life,
I know you’ll be a object in somebody else’s sky, though why
Why, because can’t it be, can’t it be mine

Aah… uuh..

Too doo doo too, too doo doo [many times until fade]

[ Ending Pearl Jam – Black ]

Bagikan Lirik Lagu Pearl Jam – Black melalui :

Twitter Facebook Google+

Lirik Terkait lagu Pearl Jam – Black

0 komentar lirik Pearl Jam – Black

Komentar Untuk Lirik Lagu Pearl Jam – Black


5 Lirik Yang Baru Ditambahkan

Kategori Artis