Ini Adalah Halaman:
Lirik Lagu A Year with Frog and Toad - Alone
Selamat Bernyanyi :)

A Year with Frog and Toad - Alone

Lirik Lagu A Year with Frog and Toad - Alone di Posting Oleh : Data Lirik

[ Intro Lagu A Year with Frog and Toad - Alone ]

Frog:
Sometimes the days, they can be very busy
So I like to stop and think now and then
I think of the reasons I have to be happy
And that makes me happy all over again
What made you think that I was unhappy?
What were you thinking was making me blue?
I only come out here to sit and remember
I love being a frog in the warm sunny summer
On days such as this one, that’s what I do
This morning I woke up and thought, “I am happy!”
It’s been since April since I have been sad
I’ll go be alone to think how I’m happy
For all that I have, and all that I’ve had
What made you think that I was unhappy?
What were you thinking was making me blue?
I only came out here to think how I’m happy
I love being a frog in the warm sunny summer
But mostly I’m happy because I have you

[ Ending A Year with Frog and Toad - Alone ]

Bagikan Lirik Lagu A Year with Frog and Toad - Alone melalui :

Twitter Facebook Google+

Lirik Terkait lagu A Year with Frog and Toad - Alone

0 komentar lirik A Year with Frog and Toad - Alone

Komentar Untuk Lirik Lagu A Year with Frog and Toad - Alone


5 Lirik Yang Baru Ditambahkan

Kategori Artis