Ini Adalah Halaman:
Lirik Lagu Adagio - Your Soft Touch
Selamat Bernyanyi :)

Adagio - Your Soft Touch

Lirik Lagu Adagio - Your Soft Touch di Posting Oleh : Data Lirik

[ Intro Lagu Adagio - Your Soft Touch ]

Cold tears as the snow
My body feel the pain and the fear
I want to leave but I can not

I have sad dreams
My depression is insane
Drowning my feelings
Enormous emptiness of madness

Lucid and crazy
I become a martyr
For wanting what not I accept
The pain makes me sleep

The death arrives cold and silent
I feel your soft touch
Tearing my soul
Destroying my dreams

Darkness...
My eyes can see

Sadness...
Is what I feel

Pain...
Calming my soul

Fear...
Silencing my destiny

Cold tears as the snow
My body feel the pain and the fear
I want to leave but I can not...

[ Ending Adagio - Your Soft Touch ]

Bagikan Lirik Lagu Adagio - Your Soft Touch melalui :

Twitter Facebook Google+

Lirik Terkait lagu Adagio - Your Soft Touch

0 komentar lirik Adagio - Your Soft Touch

Komentar Untuk Lirik Lagu Adagio - Your Soft Touch


5 Lirik Yang Baru Ditambahkan

Kategori Artis