Ini Adalah Halaman:
Lirik Lagu A Year with Frog and Toad - The Letter (Reprise)
Selamat Bernyanyi :)

A Year with Frog and Toad - The Letter (Reprise)

Lirik Lagu A Year with Frog and Toad - The Letter (Reprise) di Posting Oleh : Data Lirik

[ Intro Lagu A Year with Frog and Toad - The Letter (Reprise) ]

Snail:
I’m carrying a letter, a most important letter
A letter that was written by Frog
I’m traveling so fast, I’m assuming you’re aghast,
Or at the very least, you are agog
I’m the snail with the mail, I’ll deliver without fail
Pardon the cloud of dust
I’m speeding with an envelope as fast as any antelope
Forward and onward I thrust

[ Ending A Year with Frog and Toad - The Letter (Reprise) ]

Bagikan Lirik Lagu A Year with Frog and Toad - The Letter (Reprise) melalui :

Twitter Facebook Google+

Lirik Terkait lagu A Year with Frog and Toad - The Letter (Reprise)

0 komentar lirik A Year with Frog and Toad - The Letter (Reprise)

Komentar Untuk Lirik Lagu A Year with Frog and Toad - The Letter (Reprise)


5 Lirik Yang Baru Ditambahkan

Kategori Artis