Ini Adalah Halaman:
Lirik Lagu Aaron Benward - Imagine
Selamat Bernyanyi :)

Aaron Benward - Imagine

Lirik Lagu Aaron Benward - Imagine di Posting Oleh : Data Lirik

[ Intro Lagu Aaron Benward - Imagine ]

There is no blueprint
No map's been found
There is no easy equation
Of how to figure You out
There's so much of You
I still haven't seen

You're more than I imagine
So far beyond my wildest dream
You're more than I
More than I imagine
You are the puzzle
You are the piece
Love is the mystery
Oh, but love is the key

[ Ending Aaron Benward - Imagine ]

Bagikan Lirik Lagu Aaron Benward - Imagine melalui :

Twitter Facebook Google+

Lirik Terkait lagu Aaron Benward - Imagine

0 komentar lirik Aaron Benward - Imagine

Komentar Untuk Lirik Lagu Aaron Benward - Imagine


5 Lirik Yang Baru Ditambahkan

Kategori Artis